If you live in the City of St. Louis or St. Louis County, you are required to wear a face covering when in public.
Anyone over the age of 9 must wear a face mask inside businesses and other public places and outside if you cannot keep six feet away from others. There are some exceptions. If you have trouble breathing, are hearing-impaired, working out at a gym or playing sports, you are not required to wear a face covering.
If you do not have a face covering, learn how to make your own out of a t-shirt here.
All Missourians Deserve Healthcare!
On Tuesday, August 4, Amendment 2 will be on the ballot. This amendment supports expanding Medicaid to deliver healthcare to Missourians who have jobs that don’t come with health insurance – many of whom earn less than $18,000. This includes women who don’t have access to preventative care, more than 50,000 parents and uninsured veterans.
Expanding Medicaid will also return more than $1 billion of our tax dollars to Missouri every year from Washington — money that’s now going to 36 other states like California, Arkansas, and Indiana. It will protect frontline healthcare jobs and ensure that all Missourians have access to emergency care. On August 4, vote Yes on 2! Read more at https://www.yeson2.org
- Missouri again breaks record for most COVID-19 cases reported in single day
- Missouri breaks record for most COVID-19 cases reported in one day for second time this week
- Inconsistencies in official Missouri COVID-19 numbers point to need for standard data reporting
- Inconsistencies in COVID-19 counts point to need for national standards, public health experts say
- COVID-19 cases in Missouri continue to rise after holiday delays, state officials say
- As Missouri’s COVID-19 testing ramps up, companies struggle to pump out timely results
- COVID-19 in Missouri and Illinois: By the numbers
- As Missouri's COVID-19 testing ramps up, companies struggle to pump out timely results
- Coronavirus temporarily closes south St. Louis day care serving 50 children
- Coronavirus closes south St. Louis day care serving 50 children for three days
- Missouri sets record for most COVID-19 cases reported in single day; 14 more deaths
- Find a free COVID-19 testing center
- Lawmakers challenge Bi-State on COVID-19, security before funding agency for next year
- Missouri sets record for most COVID-19 cases reported in single day
- St. Louis County Election Board employees getting COVID tests after one tests positive over weekend
- Missouri reports nearly 800 more coronavirus cases
- Schools in city get guidelines to reopen
- New budget becomes law without final vote
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism
- Trump stokes racial rancor to motivate voters
- Summer camp virus outbreak raises safety questions
- Missouri officials cite reporting delay as virus cases spike
- McConnell eyes virus aid as evictions, benefits cuts loom
- Schools sharpen pencils to draft re-opening plans
- Facebook groups pivot to attacks on Black Lives Matter
- For nation’s birthday, Trump slams his enemies within
- As U.S. scales back for July 4, Trump plans to go big
- July Fourth weekend will test Americans’ discipline
- Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising in 40 of 50 states
- 密州、圣路易地区 7月9日疫情最新数据
- 7月7日 密州单日新冠病毒确诊最大增幅
- Schnucks超级市场(Richmond Heights)新冠病毒确诊案例
- 圣路易城区 拱门登顶开放时间延后
- 7月6日疫情最新数据 客容量从50%增加到75%
- 密州、圣路易地区 7月5日疫情最新数据
- 密州、圣路易地区 7月4日疫情最新数据
- 圣路易红雀队、圣路易蓝调队 球员新冠病毒确诊
- 确诊案例全美激增 疫情专案组呼吁大家一定要戴口罩
YOU CAN STILL TRANSMIT COVID-19 EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS.
Diego Abente de Casa de Salud
Conoce a Diego Abente, Presidente y Director Ejecutivo de Casa Salud que nos habla sobre el enfoque de la organización y su compromiso a la región.
"Teaching in Room 9" Available on Channel 9 or Online
Two hours of grade-appropriate lessons you can watch on TV or online
5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
COVID-19 is spread through coughing, sneezing and talking - not radio waves.
PrepareSTL flyer now in English, Spanish, French, Bosnian and Vietnamese
Download info and read website info in multiple languages
Black Folks and Corona
Rebeccah Bennett, of InPower Institute, speaks on the impacts COVID-19 has on the black community.
Fire Cpt. Garon Mosby's Words of Encouragement
Best practices to stay safe during this #COVID19 pandemic.
Together We Can Conquer COVID-19
Ryan Smith, St. Louis Integrated Health Network, speaks about the importance of and how to #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19.
How To Get Your Stimulus Check
How to get your check if you didn't file taxes (can use Cash App too)!
HOW IT SPREADS
WHO IS MOST AT RISK
- Those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease or weakened immune systems