Become a Community Health Champion. Earn $200!
PrepareSTL is looking for 300 people to conduct two “Living Well in the Era of COVID” community conversations on Zoom with people living in St. Louis City, St. Louis County or East St. Louis. You will help community members make informed decisions about whether or not to get vaccinated. And, you will be trained and paid $200. Click here to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccines — the Choice is Yours! But remember, even if you decide to get vaccinated, you still need to wear 2 masks, wash your hands, stay 6 feet apart from others and clean surfaces.
- Illinois reports case of COVID-19 variant first identified in Brazil
- Nurse graduates just as COVID-19 takes hold in St. Louis
- Additional Missouri pharmacies to receive coronavirus vaccine from state supply
- Missouri pharmacies to receive additional coronavirus vaccine from state supply
- A COVID miracle: Farmington man's successful treatment leads way for future patients
- How to find and sign up for COVID-19 vaccines in the St. Louis area
- Students and colleagues remember Jennings teacher who died of coronavirus
- Coronavirus deranges the immune system in complex and deadly ways
- ‘When will it end?’: How a changing virus is reshaping scientists’ views on COVID-19
- St. Louis-area COVID-19 patient counts hit lowest number in months; doctors see ‘light at the end of that proverbial tunnel’
- University of Illinois wins FDA approval for saliva COVID-19 test: ‘We’re wasting no time in deploying this,’ Pritzker vows
- St. Louis police officer enjoys the 'little things' after recovery from COVID-19
- Year into pandemic, Missouri data miss 80,000 cases, 1,000 deaths
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: Rural U.S. confronts vaccine void
- Area researchers eye COVID-19-related disorder in children
- Adding antigen tests to Missouri COVID-19 report will boost positive case counts
- Governor Parson in St. Louis taking stock of vaccination efforts here
- Cardinals fans – 32% of them – can flock again to stadium
- Vaccine-help group faces charges of politics, censorship
- St. Louis changes course; most eligible voters don’t care
- Spending bill for Medicaid expansion raises questions of intent
- Race data missing in half of vaccine records to CDC
- School choice bills face both success and gridlock
- After vaccination outrage, Parson vows more urban events
- Bill would let Missourians keep unemployment overpayments
- Schools to get $123 million as Parson releases budget withholdings
- J&J vaccinations to start Wednesday in Missouri
Wear 2 Masks. Wash Your Hands. Watch Your Distance.
Diego Abente de Casa de Salud
Conoce a Diego Abente, Presidente y Director Ejecutivo de Casa Salud que nos habla sobre el enfoque de la organización y su compromiso a la región.
"Teaching in Room 9" Available on Channel 9 or Online
Two hours of grade-appropriate lessons you can watch on TV or online
5G Does Not Cause COVID-19
COVID-19 is spread through coughing, sneezing and talking - not radio waves.
Black Folks and Corona
Rebeccah Bennett, of InPower Institute, speaks on the impacts COVID-19 has on the black community.
Fire Cpt. Garon Mosby's Words of Encouragement
Best practices to stay safe during this #COVID19 pandemic.
Together We Can Conquer COVID-19
Ryan Smith, St. Louis Integrated Health Network, speaks about the importance of and how to #StopTheSpread of #COVID-19.
How To Get Your Stimulus Check
How to get your check if you didn't file taxes (can use Cash App too)!
HOW IT SPREADS
WHO IS MOST AT RISK
- Those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, lung disease or weakened immune systems