It is important that you continue to protect yourself and others. Wear a face covering, practice social distancing and wash your hands often!
Wear a Face Covering
All residents nine (9) years or older in the City of St. Louis and two (2) or older in St. Louis County should wear a face covering when:
- Outside and you cannot remain six feet away from non-household members
- Inside enclosed public spaces
- Aboard public transportation
- How to Make a Face Covering from a T-Shirt
- How to Wear a Cloth Mask
- How to Wear a Surgical Mask
Practice Social Distancing
Social distancing, also called physical distancing, means staying at least six feet away from any people outside your household. That’s about two arms’ length. Also:
- Do not gather in groups of 10 or more in a single space or room, indoors or outdoors
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
Read more here.
Wash Your Hands
Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect you and your family members from getting COVID-19. Watch this video to learn how best to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.