Join the Community Conversation – Living Well in the Era of COVID
COVID-19 has all of us living during a time like no other. What are you doing to stay safe and protected? What supports do you wish you had? PrepareSTL and the COVID-19 Regional Response Team is hosting community conversations for Black people and other communities. Health educators will be on hand to answer questions on how to live well in the era of COVID. Join one of our online or in person conversations. They are free!
Online Living Well in the Era of COVID Conversations
Please register in advance to attend one of these online conversations.
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 2, 2021 6:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
In Person Living Well in the Era of COVID Conversations
There is no need to register for these events. Stop by anytime. Free PPE kits will be distributed.
- Saturday, June 5, 2021, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, location in north St. Louis County to be determined
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM, parking lot across the street from The T,5874 Delmar, St. Louis, MO 63112
- Thursday, June 10, 2021, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM, location in north St. Louis City to be determined
Visit www.preparestl.com for the latest information about these events. See you there!